CFDagent Risk Warning
Before trading CFDs, Forex or any other leveraged form of leveraged financial instrument you must carefully consider:
(i) your investment objectives
(ii) your level of experience
(iii) your risk appetite
Information for CFD and Forex Traders
-Never invest money you cannot afford to lose
-There is considerable exposure to risk in any off-exchange foreign exchange transaction, including, but not limited to, leverage, creditworthiness, limited regulatory protection and market volatility that may substantially affect the price, or liquidity of a currency or currency pair.
-The leveraged nature of CFDs and Forex trading means that any market movement will have an equally proportional effect on your deposited funds. This may work against you as well as for you.
-The possibility exists that you could sustain a total loss of initial margin funds and be required to deposit additional funds to maintain your position.
-Any opinions, reviews, news, research, tips, prices, or any other information presented on CFDagent.com are provided as general market commentary, and do not constitute investment advice.
-CFDagent.come is not liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from use of or reliance on such information.
-CFDagent.com has taken reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the information but the content on this website is subject to change at any time without notice.
-There are risks associated with utilizing an Internet-based trading system including, but not limited to, the failure of hardware, software, and Internet connection.
Advice from CFDagent.com
- Always prefer high regulated CFD providers offering also bank account segregation
- Avoid CFD providers maintaining headquarters in offshore countries
- Prefer to trade in a Practice Account before trading for real money
- Avoid high capital leverage. High capital leverage increases not only your trading risk but also your trading cost
- Apply diversification on your portfolio and avoid opening positions that count more than 2% of your available trading capital
- Avoid becoming intraday trader unless you have a professional trading background
◙ Risk Warning